9.21.2011

Manifesting the Unseen Future

Airbus A380 at ORT International, Johannesburg

Last night I dreamed I climbed onto a white aeroplane midair with a pilot. The plane had neither passengers nor crew and we were going to the front, the cockpit, to fly the plane. The pilot was taking the left seat and I was taking the co-pilot’s seat.


I was amazed at the interpretation although I suppose I shouldn’t be since this is what God is speaking about to me at the moment. From Hennie van Niekerk’s book ‘Interpreting Dreams and Visions’ Vol.1 p.118: “An aeroplane can symbolize our faith in the fulfillment of the prophetic (rhema) word of God. We have experienced that an aeroplane landing symbolizes a prophetic word that comes into fulfillment.” 



In my dream we were taking control of flying the plane in order to land it safely. I believe the captain (pilot) was the Holy Spirit and I would be the one actually flying the plane under His Guidance and Direction. From Hennie’s book: “As an aeroplane has time to reach its destiny, prophetic revelation also has a time to reach its goal. There is actually a responsibility for this plane before it lands. This speaks of our responsibility to maintain our faith in God’s prophetic word so that our destiny can be reached.”

This all ties in with God’s instructions on manifesting the prophetic via prophetic declarations and decrees, vocalizing to the atmosphere on a continual basis that which GOD has said, until that which is dead comes back to life and manifests in the earthly realm. Wow.

The plane was all white (no markings) which is also significant: He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. Revelation 3:5 NKJ So the dream was an exhortation to be an overcomer: we need to continue to do this, to declare the Promises of God and the prophetic words over our lives until the manifestation of God’s truth, until the unseen reality shows up as fact. You can find more specific ways of doing that in "Raising the Dead".

NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things we hope for, being the proof of things we do not see and the conviction of their reality; faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses. Hebrews 11: 1 TAB




Hennie van Niekerk's 3 volumes "Interpreting Dreams and Visions" are available only from the Publisher. I have found them to be the best books of everything "out there" on dream interpretation. Let me know if you'd like contact details under "Comments".

No comments:

Post a Comment