9.22.2011

Rare and Beautiful Treasures

I furnished my first home by turning scriptures into decrees:

By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures. (Proverbs 24:3-4) NIV


Daily, and several times a day I would say, thank you God that my house is built through wisdom and established through understanding, I thank you that through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. I have expensive tastes. Within 6 months, my home was filled with the most beautiful furniture and fittings, of a level that I would not have been able to afford in the natural through income I was receiving at the time. God opened the way miraculously for these things to happen. 

God seems to be reminding me once again to speak the Word of God over the circumstances that seem contrary to what the Word of God says or those situations which appear to be in contradiction to the Promises of God for my life.

(As it is written, I have made you the father of many nations in the sight of God in Whom he believed,) Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that He has foretold and promised as if they already existed. Romans 4:17 TAB 
We are made in the image of God. So we do as He does. He created the earth with His words. We CREATE (or destroy) with our words. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life]. Proverbs 18:21 TAB 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment