9.16.2011

God you Promised..

There are days when the promise of God over our lives seems to fade and we wonder if there ever will be a season when things might be different than the present reality. It seems especially hard when the promise is for something quite spectacular. It seems the bigger the dream or promise or vision over our lives is, the longer the wait and delay in its turning into a reality. We can know why. We can even know how to get there (although the “way” is sometimes blurred and obscured from our vision) It doesn’t make the journey any easier. In these moments I continue to take comfort from God's Word. 

Stay alert! I am God, the God of everything living. Is there anything I can't do? Jeremiah 32:27

The day is coming when I will fulfil the good promise which I made to you..Jeremiah 33:14


1 comment:

  1. So true. We are learning to keep our eyes on Him and not our circumstances. Thanks for the encouragement today!

    ReplyDelete