10.06.2011

Heavenly Language

The greatest gift I have in my life is the ability to pray in tongues. It is the most incredible and wonderful thing that we have Help when we have no idea how to pray or even (sometimes) what to pray. Apostle Paul boasted that he spoke in tongues more than anyone (1 Corinthians 14:18).

I love my heavenly language. I experience through it exactly what the Bible says about it. I get insight into secret truths and hidden things not obvious to the understanding (1 Cor 14:2) and interpretation of the divine will and purpose over areas in my life. By spending time daily, praying in tongues, I find that God moves the wrong people and situations out of my life and path and instead moves the right people and situations into my life. He also fixes wrong attitudes in my heart. And brings clarity into confusing situations.

An amazing gift. Free and available to everyone. I am astonished when people don’t tap into it and use it. And when people use it sparingly like a quick shower. What a waste of an incredible resource. Do yourself a favour: if you would like to a comprehensive insight into this gift, Dave Roberson wrote an amazing book on the subject. It will transform your life in extraordinary ways. You can download it free in PDF form here: "Walk of the Spirit Walk of Power".

No comments:

Post a Comment