10.08.2011

Planning for Success

Call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know – do not distinguish and recognise, have knowledge of and understand. Jeremiah 33:3

I have not spoken in secret, in a corner of the land of darkness; I did not call [you] to a fruitless service saying, Seek Me for nothing but promised a just reward. I the Lord speak righteousness-the truth [trustworthy, straight forward correspondence between deeds and words], I declare the things that are right.

God will always give us the exact right answer and plan of action if we seek Him. God’s plans for our lives are already blessed.

Roll your works upon the Lord-commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will and so shall your plans be established and succeed. Proverb 16:4

No comments:

Post a Comment