10.15.2011

Miracles and wonders

Wikipedia says "A miracle is an event attributed to divine intervention." Well, I have had a series of "miracles" in the past 24 hours that caused the impossible to be possible in more than one area of my life - business, financial, social, and practical. If one of these had happened it might have been said by some to have been a coincidence. But for the combination of events and circumstances to unfold the way they did, this could not have been done by any person. God was most definitely involved and I am grateful. And glad. Especially as one of these miracles means I can take up a holiday which I won earlier this year at an Exclusive Game Lodge bordering the Kruger National Park.

I am happy that once again, God proves to be Who He says he is. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. Psalm 105:2

No comments:

Post a Comment